First Holdem Manager 3 updates in 2020
Exactly 3 months passed the ceremonial announcement on the official website of Holdem Manager 3 about its official release. Over this period of time, It became much better. A significant part of errors and bugs were fixed and resolved. Now there are many more reasons to buy Holdem Manager 3. However, work on improving software features continues on a daily basis.
What was fixed in HM3 in January?
This time, the number of updates and fixes is not amazing. Oddly enough, but this is a good sign. It testifies to the complete eradication of key problems and the high stability of the tracker.
Here's what has changed:
- Hourly stats have been added: Net Won, All-In Adj, BB\hour, Hands\hour;
- The problem due to which some databases could not be loaded after updating from old versions of Holdem Manager 3;
- The problem with sending error reports has been resolved;
- Additional improvements have been made to prevent duplicate hands from appearing in reports;
- The problem was solved when Table Sessions were always divided into 30-minute sessions;
- Fixed an issue where progressive bounties did not appear after a restart for users of the Small Stakes version.
Traditionally, we remind you that if you have not yet answered the question: “Do I need to buy Holdem Manager 3?”, Then we recommend trying a free trial. Holdem Manager 3 can be downloaded for free from the official website of the developer.
NoteCaddy Edge Breakthrough
NoteCaddy Edge SnG
Holdem Manager 3