GTO+ update: Range comparison, solution tree navigation and other elements
A balanced strategy is the most important part of successful results at medium and high limits. Therefore, the competition between solvers is only increasing. Every developer is improving his software, and GTO+ is no exception. Let's talk about the latest updates of GTO+.
What's new in the latest version?
In the last 3 months, the developers of the solver have reported twice on their work. The combined list of updates looks like this:
Range strength comparison. The function has been implemented as a graph. It reminds special HoldEQ add-on for old version of Flopzilla.
Solution tree navigator. Special button allows you to change hand conditions right "on the spot". Previously, you had to waste time and go back to previous screens.
Combinations and percentages when hovering over the cursor. If you move the mouse cursor over a grouped range, you will see its composition in combinations and percentages.
Weights in the database. You can set weights for the decision tree directly in the database.
Load tree. Specific decision trees can be loaded from the database. Prior to the update, you had to load the entire hand.
Limit computation power. The new button allows you to control the computer resources involved in the calculations. Users that do not have the most powerful computers will definitely appreciate this.
Spanish language support. For many years GTO+ only had an English interface, but in February 2022, Chinese and Russian were added. Now they have added Spanish.
These are only important updates, but there are more in the developers' report.
What are the advantages of GTO+?
Each year there are more and more specialized programs for GTO. In the last year, we've added three new products to the PokerEnergy catalogue at once: GTOBase, Poker Scientist and GTO Wizard. Despite this, one of the oldest solvers, GTO+, is still in demand. Why the software is still relevant:
- Convenient and clear interface. Many developers are adding all new features and functions to their solvers. The look and feel of the software is of secondary importance to them. As a result, they create powerful but completely inconvenient software. GTO+ both looks nice and has great tools for hand analysis.
- Speed and space saving. Solvers build their decision trees in tens of minutes, and particularly complex calculations stretch into hours. GTO+ does the calculations in seconds. The decision trees built take a few hundred kilobytes. Other programs for balanced strategy have similar files weighing several hundred megabytes.
- Price. Most solvers are distributed on a subscription basis. Some sell for a few hundred dollars. A lifetime license for GTO+ will only cost you $75.
- Integration with Flopzilla. GTO+ and Flopzilla have the same developers, so they implemented the ability to link the solver with the equity calculator. The integration makes the hand analysis even more in-depth.
The calculator updates the equity figure instantly
GTO+ has a free version, so anyone can evaluate it. Not all features are available in the trial version. To try the program, go to the official website and download it.
Why buy from PokerEnergy?
We have two arguments in our favour:
- We give you bonus points for every purchase. You can use them to save money on your next purchase.
- We also give you free programs for purchasing other software. We will give you GTO+ or Simple GTO Trainer if you buy Hand2Note PRO for free for one year. The whole list of hot offers is available in the Promotions section.
All great offers and catalogue updates are published in the PokerEnergy Telegram channel. Sign up to make sure you don't miss anything.
Flopzilla + FlopzillaPro
GTO+: Short Deck (6+)
Simple GTO Trainer