FlopHero pot-limit omaha solver is on sale now
Success in modern online poker requires constant work on yourself. Analyzing your overall strategy and specific hands in software is one of the most effective ways to get better. Poker software developers focus on NL Holdem. Therefore, the release of software for other types of poker becomes an event. PokerEnergy's catalog was enriched by FlopHero - a new PLO solver.
What can FlopHero do?
The solver creates and helps you refine the best strategies for the most common situations at the table. With FlopHero you'll have a game plan even for non-standard hands. Solver allows you to:
- build a decision tree of any length and complexity;
- display preflop and postflop decisions in one click;
- see the optimal strategy for the whole range and specific combinations of hands;
- come up with a response to any actions and betsizings of your opponents;
- analyze regular pots and multi-pots;
- upload your hand history to the app and match your actions to its recommendations.
FlopHero has a free trial version. It offers a stripped-down set of tools, but no time limit. In it you can learn the preflop strategy for 100 BB stacks. In free mode you can play up to 5 boards per day. Registered users are allowed to download and analyze 1 hand per day.
We publish profitable promotions and catalog updates in the PokerEnergy telegram channel. Subscribe to stay +EV.
Simple Omaha (1 year license)