OmahaPro is a unique range trainer designed specifically for Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). For objective reasons, working with starting hands in Omaha is much more difficult than in NL Holdem. The number of starting cards in PLO is over 270 thousand, while in Hold'em there are only 1326. Therefore, for a long time Omaha players were deprived of suitable tools for training.
OmahaPro is a Pot-Limit Omaha training site. Here you'll find information on preflop and reinforce your knowledge in the trainer. Preflop will help you better understand the ranges in PLO, and Training will help you reinforce that knowledge. You'll end up learning how to make fast and accurate decisions, while building a solid foundation for preflop.
The Pokerenergy site is the official reseller of OmahaPro, and by purchasing the program from us, you get the same license as if you bought it on the developer's site.
With Omaha Pro, you can:
- Explore and display all types (Unpaired and Paired), categories (Single Suited, Double Suited, Rainbow and Mono) and subcategories (Good Suited, Bad Suited) of starting hands in PLO;
- Customize the hand matrix and training depending on the type of table (cash or MTT) and the size of the stack;
- Train not only HU situations, but also multi-pots;
- Intuitively feel the EV of any hand in the range;
- Track your progress and watch the mistakes you made in "Training".
OmahaPro Preflop Features:
- PokerStars and GGPoker rake structures.
- Different limits and stacks of cash games and MTTs can be selected.
- Displays the percentage of action from each position.
- Shows both heads-up situations and multipots.
- You can compare two different situations on the same screen.
- Displays all types of preflop hands, including mono hands.
- Clearly shows hands that are always played with a fold for the sake of speed and understanding the bottom of the range.
OmahaPro Training Features:
- PokerStars and GGPoker rake structures.
- You can select stacks, limits, positions and starting hand types.
- There is a setting to display stacks in the big blinds.
- Places the player at the bottom center like in a poker room.
- Displays EV and opening hand weights.
- Saves progress and shows the percentage of correct decisions.
- You can look at the entire range without leaving the practice mode.
- There is a Smart Mode where obvious hands that are never played are removed. When a wrong decision is made, the trainer randomly repeats the wrong hand until corrected. The first time with a red exclamation mark, the second time with a yellow exclamation mark.
- You can see all variants of the hand being played with all the possible suits.
OmahaPro Results displays:
- the best result of all time.
- the average result for the last 30 days.
- total number of responses.
- best series of responses.
On the official website of OmahaPro you will find tutorial videos on "Preflop" and "Training". The software works in a browser, meaning it's equally available on Windows and MacOS PCs as well as Android and iOS mobile devices. There is a one week trial subscription for €15, and you can get full access for 1 hour for free on request.Show more ↓
Does the application have a free version?
Yes, on the official OmahaPro website, you can get full access for 1 hour for free on request. It works in a browser. You don't need to download anything.
What are the benefits of OmahaPro Advanced?
Most of the useful functionality of the program is available only to those who subscribe to OmahaPro Advanced. Subscription benefits:
- You can train all preflop situations, not just olny CO like in the free version;
- There is a range comparison function;
- "Training" module (it is not available in the free and Basic versions);
- You are shown the EV and weight of each hand;
- Keeping the history of errors and correct decisions in percentage terms.
If you have questions about the configuration or installation of PreflopHero, you can ask them:
How can I buy for OmahaPro?
With us you can buy OmahaPro for WebMoney, Skrill, Qiwi, Neteller, Yandex.Money, PayPal, Visa/Master Card, other payment systems, try OmahaPro for free and get a discount on your next purchase, as well as take part in the discussion on our forum.
Log in to the site in order to leave a review
If you have a request for your own software, then you are in the right place!
Simple Omaha (1 year license)
Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming and current promotions and discounts of our store