Simple Omaha (1 year license)
Simple Omaha - is the first nash equlibrium solver without any abstractions that allows to solve optimal strategies for Omaha on postflop. The program solves GTO strategies for the defined tree of bets and input ranges of two players in various postflop spots.
On the official website of the developer Simple Omaha you can download a version that allows you to perform mathematical calculations for the turn and river absolutely free of charge and without restrictions on the terms of operation.
The Pokerenergy site is the official reseller of Simple Omaha, and by purchasing the program from us, you get the same license as if you bought it on the developer's site.
Simple Omaha features
- Standalone License. All calculations are doing locally on your PC/Server.
- Free calculations on the River. The solver allows to run remote calculations of a River for Free on our servers.
- Strategies and EV view for every hand on every node of the game tree. The program includes different views of sultions to run complex analysis of solutions. The variety of metrics helps to understand better the nature of GTO in Omaha.
- Possible to edit and lock strategies during the calculation. The solver allows to find exploitative strategies against locked leacks in strategies.
- GTO calculation for NL, FL and PL Omaha. Simple Omaha allows to build and solve trees for different kind of Omaha: for fixed bets (FL Omaha), for caped with pot bets (PL Omaha) and for unlimited bets (NL Omaha).
What is a GTO?
GTO - Game Theory Optimal. Any situation in poker can have many variants of draws. Even within the same street. There is no clear right or wrong decision with so many possible actions. The whole essence of the GTO strategy comes down to the fact that the decisions of your opponent do not matter in the long run.
GTO implies that you will maintain an optimal balance between aggression, bluffs, checks, and calls, so that the best result against you can be zero. That is, with a perfect game from your opponent, he will, at best, play 0 against you in the long run. You can balance between positive EV and tricky use of your playing range against regulars, making your game invulnerable for exploitation.
Does the Simple Omaha have a trial version?
Yes, on the official website of the developer Simple Omaha you can download a version that allows you to perform mathematical calculations for the turn and river absolutely free of charge and without restrictions on the terms of operation.
System requirements for efficient operation of the Simple Omaha
- RAM - at least 32 GB (recommended to have 128 GB);
- Screen resolution - more than 900 pixels in height;
- Operating system - Windows 64bit XP and later;
- Advanced - Internet access for activation (deactivation).
How can I pay for Simple Omaha?
You can pay Simple Omaha for WebMoney, Skrill, Qiwi, Neteller, Yandex Money, PayPal, Visa/Master Card, other payment systems, try Simple Omaha for free and get a discount on your next purchase, as well as participate in the discussion on our forum.
Log in to the site in order to leave a review
If you have a request for your own software, then you are in the right place!
Simple GTO Trainer
Simple Preflop Holdem (1 year license)
Training packs for Simple GTO Trainer
Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming and current promotions and discounts of our store