How to get Partypoker hand history?
Last year was marked by the adoption of an unpopular decision to deprive players from accessing hand histories at Partypoker. Traditionally, regular players came under attack. They lost not only the opportunity to maximize their value through the exploitation of weak players. No, even a banal analysis of their own game became inaccessible to them! The response steps of the players were: the active manifestation of dissatisfaction with such a Party policy, as well as the transition to competitors. It is not known for certain what had a greater impact, but soon the opportunity to download hand history from Partypoker and import it into the poker tracker was added.
How to download hand history from Partypoker (Instruction):
- Log in to the poker room client;
- At the top of the lobby, click on your avatar;
- In the pop-up tab, go to "My Games";
- Click on “Export Hands”;
- Define the period of time for which you wish to access partypoker hand history;
- Download the distributions to your hard drive (by clicking the “Download” button).
The process is complete - now you have a Partypoker hand history with all the hands you participated in. Unfortunately, there are a number of limitations that greatly reduce the usefulness of the distribution download function through My Games:
- Limited time period of 40 days. Older hands are not available for download;
- There is no internal division of hands between cash and tournaments;
- Unloading of hand histories takes place in text format (preferably in the archive);
- Even after that you will not have access to your opponents nicknames. Instead, you will only see the conventions of anonymous players (Player 1, Player 2). That is, you will not be able to remember the specifics of the rivals game based on Partypoker statistics and continue to use the information during the game without HUD.
How to import Hand History Partypoker into Holdem Manager 3?
- Launch Holdem Manager 3;
- Open the tab “Hand importing”;
- There you select "Manual import";
- In the "Import Folder" specify the folder where the distributions are in text format.
Holdem Manager 3
Comodo Theme (Partypoker)