The Rail - New Feature in Pokerstars Client
A little over two weeks ago, we talked about the next new Pokerstars. It was about a new kind of tournament format Spin&Go Grand Tour. In addition to experiments with the number of players, the growth of the blinds and knockouts, new tournaments also differ in the appearance of the tab. All this riot of colors was the result of the transition of Pokerstars to the new Aurora engine. Another achievement of Aurora is the interactive hub “The Rail”. What is the essence of the function?
What is an interactive hub?
Translating into the common language, the innovative digital designation “hub” hides a tab combining your favorite formats, PS news, social networks, Pokerstars Schools in one place.
So, about the components of The Rail deployed:
- Several widgets. You will no longer miss the streams of your favorite streamers, information from your social networks or the latest promotions from Pokerstars.
- Results of major events. In difficult moments of your poker life, it’s useful to see other people's achievements so as not to lose faith in yourself. The results of SCOOP, Sunday Million or Sunday Storm will be very useful for you.
- Quick launch of your favorite games. There will no longer be the need to go through tabs or use filters: your priority disciplines can be opened in one click c with Rail.
- Training materials at Pokerstars School. Quick links to training videos or articles useful to YOU. Recommendations will be given depending on your gaming preferences.
- New information from the life of Pokerstars. You will quickly learn about new games and formats in your favorite room.
What are Throwables?
Pokerstars updates do not end on The Rail. You will also finally have the long-awaited opportunity to throw virtual objects at your table at your rivals. So far, only fireworks and a box of tissues are available. To celebrate successful giveaways and sadness after unsuccessful, respectively. The rest will be provided for completing tasks and other achievements. Whether they will be sold for money is an open question.
StarsHelper – soft for convenient multitabling on Pokerstars
As a reminder, despite all the upcoming and upcoming changes to Pokerstars due to Aurora, one fact remains unchanged - a lifetime license for StarsHelper. The program has a free trial period of 30 days without limit restrictions. StarsHelper is available for free through PokerEnergy promotions. We give it as a gift for the purchase of the following programs:
Pokerstars Hand History