$ 20M from PokerKing and $ 6.5M from PokerStars - kick start poker August!
Following the WSOP Online from GGPoker, Winning Poker Network and PokerStars will start their tournament series on August 1. We will talk about them today.
OSS Cub3d by Winning Poker Network
OSS Cub3d is the largest tournament series in WPN history (PokerKing, Black Chip Poker, Americas Cardroom) with a prize pool of $ 20,000,000. The previous record was $ 15,000,000. What you need to know about the upcoming event:
- "OSS Cub3d" will last for 4 weeks — from 1 to 29 August.
- Most tournaments will be in No Limit Holdem, but there will be PLO and PLO8 events.
- Depending on buy-ins, the series is divided into 3 parts — Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), Online Super Series (OSS), Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
- Biggest MOSS event — ME with a $ 500,000 guarantee and a $ 55 buy-in. 2 game days are planned, the final on August 8.
- The OSS Main Event kicks off on August 22nd. Buy-in $ 630, prize pool $ 1,000,000.
- The highlight of the High Roller Week will be the $ 2,650 ME and a $ 1,000,000 guarantee. The tournament is scheduled for August 29.
Combines all 4 weeks of tournament poker at Winning multi-day event with a $ 2,500,000 prize pool and a $ 630 buy-in.
50/50 WCOOP at PokerStars
The concept of a PS tournament series fits into 1 sentence: "50 MTT with a buy-in of $ 50". The guarantee for the entire 50/50 WCOOP is $ 6,500,000. Other facts about the series:
- Starts on 1 August and ends on 15 August.
- Each of the winners will receive not only money, but also a $ 5,200 ticket to the ME WCOOP for adults. We are talking about the "usual" WCOOP for $ 100M, which will start at the end of August.
- The main event "50/50 WCOOP" will be held on August 15th with a $ 1,000,000 guarantee.
How to improve your MTT preflop strategy?
Tournament poker does not stand still: strategies are becoming more complex and formats are becoming more diverse. Until a few years ago, it was hard to imagine that Progressive Knockout would become so popular on tournament schedules. And it seemed unrealistic to hold one tournament for several days. One of the few things that is stable in MTT is that the blinds go up against the backdrop of a rapidly dwindling stack. To be a successful tournament player, your preflop ranges must be perfect. The best tool for this is PreflopHero MTT.
PreflopHero MTT is a preflop range trainer. Not only situations with Open Raise, but also vs Open Raise are available for analysis. There is also a vs 3-Bet spots. Key Benefits of Preflop Hero:
- You can create your own ranges in the chart editor and train them;
- The program finds your mistakes, gives recommendations for their elimination and keeps track of progress;
- Works in a browser, therefore it is available from tablets and smartphones;
- The gaming table is as close as possible to real conditions, so during the session you do not recall the charts, but instantly make the right decisions.
Read about the general principles of the preflop simulator in the review of the related product - PreflopHero Cash.
You can get PreflopHero MTT and any other program from our catalog for free. To do this, register and play in the poker rooms using our link. See the entire list of available rooms here.
Holdem Manager 3