High Rollers Tournament Series Starts today at Pokerstars
Today, March 23rd, a new High Rollers tournament series is starting at Pokerstars. It is curious that literally on the eve of a similar series, the Good Game poker network announced. A good opportunity to consider the conditions of the largest poker network in comparison with its competitor.
Highlights of High Rollers at Pokerstars:
- Guaranteed prize pool of the series - $ 6,000,000 (at GGPokerok - $ 9,000,000);
- 19 tournaments have been announced (Good Game has 96 tournaments, that is, the prize pool of the Pokerstars tournament will be significantly higher on average);
- The vast majority of tournaments from the High Rollers series will be in No Limit Holdem format. There are also 4 PLO tournaments on schedule;
- The series will last from March 23 to 30;
- Buy-ins range from $ 215 to $ 10,300;
- The main event will be held on March 29th. The tournament guarantee will be $1,5M, buy-in - $ 5,200.
This is what the overall schedule of the High Rollers Tournament series at Pokerstars looks like:
We strongly recommend that you consider subscribing to the Sharkscope poker service. Additional information about your opponents will allow you to make more informed and accurate decisions during the game. Which will invariably lead you to more successful long-distance results. If you want to evaluate the usefulness of Sharkscope, we recommend that you use 5 free searches per day. They are free to everyone.
CardRunners EV calculator
Flopzilla + FlopzillaPro