GGPokerOk updates: new sit-out rules, Negrianu dancing and pop-ups.
Unlike the rest of humanity, the management of the Good Game poker network can definitely add 2020 to its asset:
- The successful WSOP Circuit in May with $ 100M in prize money was a great start;
- The first ever online WSOP was also held primarily on the GGPoker network platform;
- Main Event WSOP 2020 was marked by a record prize pool of $ 27,559,550 and hit the Guinness Book of Records;
- The final, but in the future, the most important: Good Game is increasingly in first place in terms of the number of players online, leaving behind PS.
However, the management of the poker network understands perfectly well that it is not worth resting on its laurels and continues to develop its client, adding new functions to it. That will be discussed in this article.
Changes to sit-out rules
In terms of gameplay, the most noticeable changes were made to the rules for players to sit out. They are very reminiscent of similar player requirements that the iPoker Network recently introduced. Traditionally, the hardest hit side is the regular players. Briefly about the essence of the changes:
- If you sit out at one table, then at all the others you will also be forced offside. You have exactly 30 seconds to sit out at other tables;
- If you only want to get out of the sit-out at a specific table, then you will fail. At the rest of the tables, you will also become active again and post the big blind;
- Table control buttons no longer contain options like "sit-out at the X table before the next BB". Only at all tables simultaneously.
- These requirements do not apply to MTT \ Sit & Go tournaments.
The goal of GGPokerOk and the Good Game network is obvious - to make it harder for professional players to find weak players and to eliminate situations where, after losing a stack to weak players, the rest of the table instantly becomes inactive. Fight against bumhunters – never changes.
Twerk from Daniel Negreanu
A much less significant, but funny detail - after each big pot won, you can see a representative of the Good Game network dancing. It is designed in the form of an animated Negreanu in the lower right corner of your game table.
It's hard to find fault here – more Daniel is better. Hopefully, the illustrious player's dance repertoire will expand in the future.
Pop-ups in MTT
When viewing the results of a tournament, a special window will appear that will show additional information in a visual and eye-pleasing form. From this window you can see the best hand, see the hardest bad beat, and the final hand. Not a bad innovation to spice up and personalize any MTT. Recreational gamers will love the new feature. In the past, viewing the tournament results window was more like studying office books. With about the same level of interest.
If you do not have an account at GGPokerOK and you want to try the updated client of the room, we recommend that you pay attention to our review. When registering using our link, you can count on a number of exclusive offers, including free poker software, higher rakeback and other attractive conditions.
Flopzilla + FlopzillaPro
Ace Poker Drills
Simple GTO Trainer