PokerSnowie is an advanced poker software based on artificial intelligence, with a lot of tools to train and improve your poker skills. The intuitive interface will help you become a stronger player and at the same time enjoy unobtrusive trainings, quickly improve your level of play and avoid disappointment with mistakes in a real game. Let all your failures and badly played hands remain during training with PokerSnowie! He will not only forgive them for you, but also tell you what exactly was done wrong and how to avoid such mistakes in the future.
Pokersnowie has two subscription options, both of which are valid for a year. A trial version for 10 days is also available, you can download it from the developer’s site (you must first register an account on PokerSnowie.
In general, even this initial subscription option already gives access to the basic features of the program and allows you to fully use all the necessary tools for analyzing and working on the game. Gives access to the following features:
- Training with PokerSnowie, during which you will simply play poker with the program and if you make an mistake action, the program will indicate what was done wrong and which variant should be preferred in this case. In this mode, three training options are available:
- custom settings
- Scenarios and calculations: in this mode you can set the situation that you would like to calculate, with an indication of many nuances, up to the suit of each card in your hand. This mode is very similar to advanced poker calculators like Flopzilla and GTO+. After specifying all the required parameters of your scenario, you can see in real time all the calculations that PokerSnowie performs (for example, EV of each possible action in a particular situation);
- Import and hand analysis: as the name implies, you can upload your hand history to PokerSnowie and see what mistakes the program finds in your hands. Your game will be analyzed for mistakes, game balance, and statistical information will be issued, which will allow you to visually see where you are most often mistaken;
- Analysis of up to 8000 hands per month;
- Calculation of up to 1200 scenarios per month;
- Access the PokerSnowie mobile app.
This subscription includes all Intermediate subscription features, but has some additional features:
- Hand Range: allows you at any time to see the hands that are in the range of the opponent in any given situation. For example, if you were a preflop raiser and on the AJ9 board make a continuation bet on the flop with a rainbow, then PokerSnowie will be able to set the range with which your opponent will continue to play. Naturally, the opponent will not have K2o hands on the turn and PokerSnowie will filter the opponent's spectre for you, removing such hands from the opponent’s continuation range and leaving only those hands that are suitable for continuing the game on such a flop;
- Range Advice: the program will help you determine the spectre of combined actions in given situations. For example, what range in this situation is better to check/call and which to check/raise;
- Analysis of up to 120,000 hands per month;
- Calculation of up to 3000 scenarios per month;
You can buy PokerSnowie by Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Qiwi, Visa/Master Card and other payment systems from us and get a discount on the next issue, as well as take part in discussing the subscription on our forum.
To subscribe, you will need to specify the email address to which your account is registered on the Pokersnowie website.Show more ↓
Does the PokerSnowie have a free trial version?
Yes, a trial version for 10 days is provided. You must follow the link and in the upper right corner click "Free Trial". Then fill out the form and after you will be given a free version of PokerSnowie.
Installation and Setup
Detailed instructions for installing and basic program settings are available here.
Video Tutorials are here.
Up to 24 hours, but on average 1-2 hours.
The license key is sent to the email from the developer.
What games does PokerSnowie support?
PokerSnowie currently supports both cash games and tournaments.
How can I pay for the PokerSnowie?
You can buy PokerSnowie by Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, WebMoney, Yandex Money, Qiwi, Visa/Master Card and other payment systems from us, try PokerSnowie for free and get a discount on the next purchase.
Log in to the site in order to leave a review
If you have a request for your own software, then you are in the right place!
Get unique discounts on programs and services from our partner!
SnG Wizard 3
Flopzilla + FlopzillaPro
GTO+: Short Deck (6+)
Subscribe to the newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming and current promotions and discounts of our store