Partypoker has finally updated the lobby and poker tables
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, Partypoker was the most popular place to play poker. With more traffic than PokerStars. However, the withdrawal from the USA and mediocre management almost led to the closure of the room. After the change of ownership the situation has improved: partypoker returned to the top 10 by the number of players, Diamond Club has become one of the best loyalty programs, large tournament series returned to the room. Only one significant problem remained — the backward client software. That is what partypoker is gradually solving.
What changed with the November update?
In 2021, partypoker updated its software 3 times:
- Whiz and Hot Tables were added to PP tables in February. Whiz is artificial intelligence that helps with tips as you play. Hot Tables, on the other hand, randomly increased the pot size at the cash tables. Since June 22, Hot Tables was disabled.
- In September, they did "optimize the seating logic" at the Fast Forward tables.
Integration with the training portal "MyGame" continues
In contrast to the two previous updates, in November, there were much more changes. Here are the most tangible of them:
- Increased the size of tables and avatars. This improved the comfort of the game. Poker players with modern monitors were especially happy about it.
- Reworked animations and graphics. New cards, emoji, avatars and throwable objects.
- New ITM Indicator. See all useful information about the tournament in one place. Earlier you had to make extra clicks.
- Improved screen with hand strength. From now on it shows the backdoor flush draws and straight draws.
- Made Rabbit Hunts intuitive. At the end of the hand, one click on the board cards is enough to know how the draw would have continued.
- Timebank has become more visual. You'll know exactly how much time to decide not only you, but also your opponents at the table.
- Changed the notation of notes. Two clicks are enough to mark your opponent.
- Settings are available at the table. Yes, earlier you had to go to the lobby to turn off avatars or sounds.
- Sound effects have been changed. The process of playing partypoker sounds more atmospheric and more like live poker.
Partypoker tables now look almost normal
How to make playing on partypoker more comfortable?
In 2019 partypoker banned poker trackers and many other programs. Many professionals did not appreciate this move and left. At the same time, partypoker offers grinders good rakeback terms and allows active multi-tabling. The combination of rakeback up to 60% and the ability to play at 16 cash tables simultaneously still look attractive in the eyes of professionals. Especially since PartyCaption is officially allowed on partypoker.
PartyCaption is an assistant program that automates many routine activities in the game. Its key features:
- Conveniently places tables across the screen;
- Create preflop and postflop betting profiles;
- Changes the size of any fonts partypoker;
- Displays a built-in HUD with useful information about the course of the hand;
- Removes distracting elements from the table;
- Contains customizable hotkeys.
The best part of PartyCaption — the program is free at cash tables up to and including NL10 and in tournaments with buy-ins up to $3. There is no time limit on how long you can use it.
Buy PartyCaption or any other software program from the PokerEnergy shop and receive bonus points. You can use them to buy other goods and save money in the process.