20 million from Partypoker as part of the March Powerfest
Being a MTT regular is not easy: you need to constantly monitor the tournament schedule in large and medium poker rooms. Ideally, outline a plan for the whole month in advance so as not to miss the potential benefits. We recommend adding the first Powerfest from Partypoker this year to your schedule.
Key information about Partypoker Powerfest:
- The Partypoker tournament series will begin on March 15, and will end on the 29th;
- The total prize pool will be $ 20,000,000;
- As part of a series of tournaments, 145 events are planned;
- Buy-in will vary from $ 0.55 micro-limit to $ 25,000 super high-roller;
- It will be possible to qualify using special Spins, where tickets for Powerfest tournaments are played, as well as in Partypoker satellites.
Among the formats, the largest number of tournaments is traditionally in unlimited holdem. There will also be Omaha events. Not without progressive knockout tournaments. Exotic poker options have also been announced, such as 6-4 Mix-Max and PKO Battle.
Before a major tournament series, we always recommend thorough preparation. A big problem for professional tournament players at Partypoker is the lack of statistics. Almost the only way to get information on an opponent at Partypoker is statistics from Sharkscope. The poker service allows you to understand who is in front of you - a fish or a regular, its average buy-in, form, general indicator of the profitability (loss) of his game in tournaments. Sharkscope collects data from 99.9% of all tournaments played in online poker. Sharkscope provides 5 free searches per day to everyone. This is enough to determine the usefulness of the resource and make an informed purchasing decision.
Create Theme (Partypoker)