WCOOP with $ 100M Guarantee starts on August 22nd at PokerStars
In parallel with the WSOP Online 2021 from GGPoker will host its main series and PokerStars. In 2021, the total WCOOP guarantee will be $ 100,000,000, and the prize pool figure, together with previous events, even exceeded 1 billion. That is how many PS have given in all WCOOPs in its history. Let's take a closer look at the upcoming episode.
Key facts about WCOOP 2021
The series kicks off on 22 August, although the satellites are already in full swing. Moreover, the winners of tournaments from the preparatory series "WCOOP 50/50" received not only money, but also tickets to the ME WCOOP. What else you need to know about the series:
- a total of 306 tournaments will be held;
- the lowest buy-in of the series — $ 5.5. For this amount, you can participate in 23 tournaments;
- the highest buy-in of the series — $ 25,000. The $ 3,000,000 Guaranteed High Roller Tournament kicks off on August 29;
- the main format of the series is No Limit Holdem, 219 tournaments will be held on it;
- the remaining 87 MTT will amaze you with a variety of poker: PLO, Stud, RAZZ, 6+ Holdem, Draw, 5-card PLO;
- The schedule announced 6 Main Events at once — 3 in Hold'em, 3 in Omaha. Everything will start on September 12th and will take place in several stages;
- The largest series guarantee — $ 10,000,000. You can take part in this tournament for $ 5,200. MTT will last 4 days.
You can also qualify for WCOOP tournaments through Spin & Go for $ 4. As part of the "Player of the Series" promotion, 3 leaderboards will be held for a total of $ 100,000. The best player will get $ 25,000.
How to upgrade preflop before WCOOP?
Tournament poker is famous not only for its large prize money, but also for its high dispersion. The fate of a buy-in for several thousand dollars is decided by one hand. Therefore, the players must be not only extremely concentrated, but also very careful. The foundation of a successful MTT is solid preflop. And the best trainer for practicing preflop playing skills in tournaments is PreflopHero MTT. Its main features:
- the training table recreates the conditions of the real game in the tournament;
- the range editor allows you to create and practice your own set of starting hands;
- keeps a record of all your workouts and makes it possible to track your progress;
- works in a browser, so you can train from smartphones and tablets on iOS and Android.
PreflopHero MTT can be tried for free on the developer's official website.
Hand2Note Pro.Tools MTT\SNG