$ 50M at the Stadium Series at Pokerstars in July!
Only 4 days have passed since the end of the «Summer Series», but Pokerstars has already announced the next tournament series. This time the total prize pool is set at $ 50,000,000. The creativity of Pokerstars when choosing names for their events is visible to the naked eye. Let’s talk about other features of the «Stadium Series».
Key information about the new Pokerstars series:
- There are 102 events in the tournament schedule of the Stadium Series;
- The start is scheduled for July 5, and the series will end on August 2;
- The size of the guaranteed prize pool for tournaments on weekends will be significantly higher than on weekdays;
- The main Event of the series will be held on August 2. The buy-in to it will be $ 5,200, and the guaranteed prize pool is a whopping $ 5,000,000. You can get into ME from satellites and special Sit&Gos for $ 4. An additional way is to get a ticket as a winner or holder of a high place in another tournament of the same series;
- The Stadium Series Trials leaderboard is held separately. A high place in it (from the 25th and above) will give you a pass to the Main Event. It’s easy to earn points for offset - 1 point is given for every dollar spent on buy-in in any MTT. For seats 26 to 125 you will get a ticket to another tournament. Its cost is $ 1,050.
- The last way to compete for $ 5,000,000 is the “Fast Track” promotion.
- An ordinary ladder from step tournaments. There are 4 stages to overcome: 1) Sit&Go for $ 1 for 12 participants, 2) Sit&Go for $ 11 for 21 players, 3) MTT for $ 109, 4) MTT for $ 1,050. In the last of them, when registering, you can use the ticket that you got as a result of the leaderboard.
StarsHelper is a useful tool for Pokerstars
Supporting multi-tabling software at Pokerstars is not just for cash players; They are also actively used by professional Sit&Go and MTT grinders. The best solution for a comfortable game is StarsHelper. This poker software has a number of useful features:
- Configure shortcuts;
- Block pop-up notifications;
- Automatic arrangement of tables on the screen of your monitor;
- Transfer stacks to the big blinds;
- Pre-configured betting profiles.
A significant advantage of StarsHelper over competing poker programs is its lifetime license. The program has a free trial for 30 days with no limits. StarsHelper can be downloaded from the official website of the developer. You can also receive it as part of a promotion from PokerEnergy. StarsHelper will be yours for free if you purchase one of the following programs: