Sunday Million Record Quarantine Results at Pokerstars
Tonight ended the traditional Sunday Million. Yes, it ended on Tuesday, contrary to its name. The reason for such a late end lies in a two-day format. Let’s take a look at its results.
Facts about the most recent Sunday Million:
- The tournament guarantee of $ 2,500,000 was again quite easily overcome - the prize pool was $ 3,407,700;
- A total of 34,077 entries were made (including 8,914 re-entries);
- The representative of Great Britain won under the nickname NigDawG. The reward was the amount of $ 238.333. It is curious that he managed to make two rebuys, so fate rewarded him for his perseverance.
- We mark 6 players from Germany in the top 25, even if the best of them (ginolatino33) was forced to be content with 6th place (and a modest prize of $ 52,478).
- There were no deals at the final table. Unlike the previous Sunday Million, where the winner took with him only 199,000 $.
Assume that the management of Pokerstars will not extend the Sunday Million guarantee further. The growth of the prize pool compared to the previous SM was only about $ 300,000, which is significantly less than in previous tournaments. It is likely that they will add up to $ 3,000,000, up to a round value.
Flopzilla + FlopzillaPro
Hand2Note Pro (Asia+Edge)