WSOP Online starts at GGPoker on August 1st
Last year, the entire World Series of Poker took place online. In 2021, the WSOP will be held in a mixed mode: some of the bracelets will be played on the Internet, some will go to the winners of live tournaments. The live events kick off on September 30th in Las Vegas, but the WSOP 2021 Champion Bracelet can be won in August as well.
Key facts about WSOP Online 2021
- The tournament series officially starts on August 1, but the satellites are already underway;
- You can get a seat at the Main Event table for only $ 1 - it is from this buy-in that the qualifying tournaments of Steps start;
- Most of the tournaments will be held in the No Limit Holdem format, several will be played in Pot-Limit Omaha;
- The range of buy-ins is wide: from $ 50 in the opening tournament, up to $ 25,000 in the highroller battle;
- The guarantee of the Main Event of the series is $ 20,000,000, and the buy-in is $ 5,000. ME kicks off on August 22nd in a multi-day format. The final day of the Main Event is scheduled for September 5;
- The tournament series closes on September 12 with the last bracelet event;
- The Main Event winner will be part of the GGTeam Champions. In addition to a beautiful avatar, a champion badge and a unique affiliate code, the triumphant will receive GGPlatinum status (60% rakeback throughout the year) and a $ 50,000 tournament package.
How to Increase Your Probability of Success at WSOP Online 2021?
The Good Game poker network is good for many reasons: the largest tournament series, the most attractive rake races, friendly and original client design. The main disadvantage for professional poker players is the ban on the use of statistics and HUDs. Smart HUD and PokerCraft partially compensate for the lack of stats, but do not serve as a full replacement for trackers. But still, there is a tool thanks to which you can collect information about opponents and not violate the rules of GGPoker. It's Sharkscope.
Sharkscope is a poker statistics service for tournament players. Its database contains 99.9% of all played online tournaments. Game results from the GGPoker network are also collected. Sharkscope will not turn you into a ME WSOP 2021 winner, but it will give you answers to important questions:
- Is there a fish or a regular in front of me?
- What is your opponent's ROI and average buy-in?
- What is your opponent's state at the table?
- What format and game discipline does he specialize in?
- Have there been any big winnings in your career or in the last year?
All this information will allow you to gain an edge over your opponents without Sharkscope. The service provides 5 free searches for any user. Registration is not required to use.
Poker Tracker 4
Simple GTO Trainer
Holdem Manager 3