$ 2.5M MOSS Tournament Series Coming Soon at Winner Poker
The MicroMillions tournament series started yesterday at PokerStars with a total guarantee of $ 3.5M. And already on Sunday, the Winning poker network will launch its analogue called MOSS. Let's talk about the details of the Mini Online Super Series.
Key facts about MOSS:
- The total guaranteed prize pool for the series is $ 2,500,000. A good money for a series where the average buy-in is $ 10-15;
- The full schedule includes 150 tournaments;
- The series will begin on November 22 and will run until December 6;
- Opens the $ 125,000 MOSS Kickoff Event with a $ 15 buy-in;
- The Main Event will take place on December 6th. Its prize fund is set at $ 250,000, and it will cost $ 55 to participate.
How to increase your chances of success in MOSS?
One of the significant advantages PokerStars has over the less popular poker rooms and networks has always been client convenience. For the market leader, there are dozens of layouts and several auxiliary programs that allow you to play poker with maximum comfort. However, there are such programs for other poker rooms and networks. For Winning Poker Network, such a program is WPN Tools Lite. It greatly simplifies multitable play and compensates for most of the shortcomings of the Winning network software.
If you do not have an account in the Winning Poker Network yet, we recommend that you pay attention to our section "Poker-Rooms". It also features several rooms from the WPN:
- Americas Cardroom;
- Black Chip Poker.
When you register using our link, you will not only receive WPN Tools Lite completely free, but you can also count on one of the most profitable first deposit bonuses in all online poker. The huge 65% rakeback is also worthy of increased attention.
Winning Poker Network Hand Histories
WPN Tools Lite
Leak Buster 2