$ 7,000,000 at The Venom at PokerKing - Tournament Kicks Off This Week!
One of the most memorable events of the past year for online poker was the success of "The Venom" with a $ 5,000,000 guarantee. Contrary to the predictions of skeptics, the largest tournament avoided overlays and left behind a wonderful aftertaste. The success looks even more impressive against the background of WPN's Pokerscout rivals: neither 888, nor the iPoker Network, nor Chico Poker can boast even approximately comparable tournaments in terms of guarantee size. Let's leave PokerStars, Partypoker and GGPoker outside the brackets - they are still much richer and larger than the Winning Network, so they cannot be placed in the same row. The management of Winning Poker Network was also completely satisfied with the outcome of the event and in 2020 decided to reward the players with an even larger prize pool of $ 7,000,000.
Basic information about Venom at PokerKing
- The tournament will be split into three playing days. Each of the first two days will also take place in several stages.
- Venom kicks off on Friday 24 July. If you do not have the opportunity to take part in the tournament on Friday, then you can choose an alternative day for the start: day 1B is scheduled for July 26, day 1C - for July 31, day 1D - for August 2.
- The buy-in for the tournament is $ 2,650. Naturally, there are also less expensive ways to get the coveted ticket.
- The winner of the tournament will definitely get at least $ 1,000,000.
- The epic final table will take place on August 5th. Then we will find out the winner.
Alternative Ways to Participate in The Venom
The easiest way to compete for the coveted million is to register directly for $ 2,650. However, not every applicant can afford the amount. Therefore, there are other options to qualify:
- Large qualifying tournament with 20 guaranteed tickets. You can get access for a high place in the weekly rake race or just register for $ 95;
- Special tournaments of the Winning Poker Network - Cyclone. A mixture of cash tables and step tournaments. If you're very lucky, you can convert your $ 0.11 into a Venom ticket;
- Directly themselves tournaments Steps. They are held in two formats - On Demand and the usual Sit & Go. The minimum buy-in is the same $ 0.11.
Additional ticket information
Unique offer - you can play in several starting days and the biggest stack will be carried over to the second day. Please note that stacks are not cumulative.
If you only have 1 ticket for the Venom, you cannot sell it. But holders of multiple tickets can sell it to another player. To do this, both parties to the ticket sale transaction must write to the email address [email protected]. A prerequisite is that both mails must be linked to game accounts in the Winning Poker Network.
It is forbidden to play from multiple accounts. If you have won tickets to The Venom from your accounts at several WPN poker rooms, then you must notify the technical support about it in order to transfer them to 1 account. Otherwise, your accounts may be permanently blocked.
Sharkscope and Venom are a great combination
Last year's Venom winner Rafael "TheBigKid" Moraes described the Sharkscope poker service as one of the main factors of his success. And if the owner of the prize of $ 1,039,982 speaks about the usefulness of the tool, then it is unwise to ignore this information. Sharkscope provides the ability to collect useful data on each of your opponents at the table. For the MTT player, every little thing matters, as the cost of a mistake is incredibly high. And in a tournament with a prize pool of $ 7,000,000, you should strive to minimize the chance of error.
As part of the promotion, our portal provides Sharkscope Silver free of charge for purchasing an annual subscription to Hand2Note Pro.
WPN Tools Lite
Hand2Note Pro (Asia+Edge)
Holdem Manager 3