$ 25M at Pokerstars Turbo Series - Already in April!
The High Rollers series hasn’t finished yet, but the sixth Turbo Series has already flaunted it in the Pokerstars lobby to replace it. The largest poker brand has been diligently attracting the attention of a quarantine-bored public.
Key Aspects of the Turbo Series
- The series starts on April 5 and lasts 2 weeks;
- The schedule lists 114 events;
- A wide range of buy-ins: from $ 11 to $ 5200;
- Among the formats, the traditional No Limit Holdem dominates, but there will also be quite exotic games like Win the Clock, HORSE, 8-Game;
- Two Main Events are divided into “Low” ($ 55 entry fee, $ 1,000,000 guarantee) and “High” ($ 1,050 buy-in, guarantee $ 2,000,000). Both will be held on April 19th.
Already now you can stock up on tickets to the maximum. If you do not want or are unable to pay the full buy-in, we recommend that you pay attention to the satellites of the Turbo Series. The full Turbo Series Tournament Schedule for Pokerstars will not lead. It is painfully eventful. However, you can watch it on the official site of Pokerstars.
We draw your attention to such auxiliary poker programs as StarsCaption and StarsHelper. Contrary to popular belief, they are great not only for cash games, but also for successful performance in tournaments. Both StarsCaption and StarsHelper have a free trial period. You will be able to evaluate the program yourself and then decide on the appropriateness of the purchase.
Pokerstars Hand History