NoteCaddy Text NotesDeveloper's site
Automatic creation of text notes vsHERO – New opportunity that will improve your game, save time, as well as allow you to better know and understand the opponents with whom you are playing.
We all know the advantages of the use of statistics, given by the HoldemManager2 program.
Cbets, folds, raises, three bets - these are some important statistical indicators that help you take correct decisions during your game with the opponents. However, it sometimes happens that the opponent acts in a way that is not covered by the statistical indicators, or differs from expectations. As a result, it is important to write down notes on opponents, it is especially essential in regular games.
It is relatively easy to take down notes, what is important is that they are understandable to you, and easily read during the game.
If you play on one, two or even 5 tables it is relatively easy, and you will have time to both take down notes and play with the opponents. However as the number of "tables" increases, or if you have to take simultaneous decisions on different tables, you could be confronted with a situation that some of the information on the opponents with whom you are playing will get lost due to the existence of a large amount of plays.
To solve this problem we present NoteCaddy Text.Notes, an add-on to the NoteCaddy program that will allow you to automatically create notes in text form on the players with whom you are playing.
The pluses of using Text.Notes:
- Automatic creations of notes allows you to better concentrate on the game
- Notes are created in a short and comfortable reading format
- More information on the opponents (bet-sizing and the change of the "power" of the hand from flop to river is indicated in the notes)
- It is easier to find out the habits of the opponents' play thanks to the ability to save the notes
- Domination of the opponent - knowing his style of play and how he plays against you
- Works without any additional installations.