CombCalc6Plus is an equity calculator for a Texas Hold'em with a short deck. Short Deck Poker, 6+ Holdem, Six Plus Holdem are all different names for the same kind of game.
This type of poker is one of the most dynamic variety of Texas Hold'em due to the fact that there are not 52 cards in the deck, as in ordinary poker, but 36. The reduced number of cards increases the probability of collecting a strong combination, because getting, for example, 8 outs for a straight, much simpler from a short deck than from a standard 52-card. And, of course, this rule is the same for you and for your opponents, which creates many situations where all players have strong hands already on the flop/turn.
Naturally, with this conditions, the player constantly has to consider a much larger number of options that can be happen on each street of the postflop and it is difficult to do without special tools. Of course, during the game you will not be able to use CombCalc6Plus, but a professional poker player spends almost more time at work on playing the game out of the table than directly at the game process itself. And here you can’t do without special tools for 6+ Holdem, since standard programs for calculating equity, such as Flopzilla or Equlab, cannot be used here in any way. Here CombCalc6Plus will come to your aid.
At the same time, the rules of 6+ Holdem combinations are different from the standard ones in Texas Hold'em. For example, this is how the strength of the 6+ Holdem combinations looks (in order of increasing strength):
- Thrips (set);
- Full house;
In addition, some poker rooms have a special rule according to which straight is stronger than the set (for example, in 6+ Holdem on PokerStars).
So, the main features of the program:
- The ability to set the range of both Hero and opponent (or several opponents, up to 5);
- Saving the preset spectres (for example, you can create and save a range of openrase/3bet for each position);
- Equity calculation for each street;
- Displays the number of combinations of a certain type in the opponent's range (the number of straight combinations, flush draws, top pairs, etc.);
- Choosing the suits of combinations with which the opponent will continue the game;
- Select/deselect the rule “Street is stronger than set”
Note that at the moment the program is actively being developed and soon there will be additional tools for analyzing hands (for example, equity graphics and Heatmap).
Detailed instructions and guidelines for use in English, you can find at the developer's site.
The unregistered version of the program works in a limited mode - for example, equity calculations are not available for the flop and the turn, and all calculations are slower than in the registered version. For CombCalc6Plus there is available trial period - two weeks. But for all visitors to our shop there is an opportunity to get an extended trial period - 1 month. The trial version of CombCalc6Plus in functionality is no different from the full version. To activate the trial, you must perform the following steps:
- Download the program and run it;
- At the top of the program, select the "Registration" tab;
- There will be a single "RequestLicense" button, click it;
- After that, a window will appear to fill in the data:
- Enter your name and email address. In the Affiliate code tab, type in capital letters POKERENERGY (this is needed to get an extended trial period for CombCalc6Plus);
- After filling all the fields, click "Create Request File". If done correctly, you will see this window:
- At the same time,will be created a file RequestLicenseForCombCalc6Plus.bin. Save this file on your computer;
- Send this file to us at email@example.com. In the text of the letter, please write that this is a request for a trial!;
- After that, we will send you by e-mail the file LicenseForCombCalc6Plus.bin, that you just need to put it in the folder with the installed program:
After that, you can use the program for a month without any restrictions.
Information for purchasing CombCalc6Plus: in order to buy a program, you need to pay its cost in our shop in any convenient way, and then perform all the same steps as when requesting a trial version (see above), the only nuance will be in paragraph 8.
The only difference in this paragraph is that when sending the RequestLicenseForCombCalc6Plus.bin file to our mail, you need to indicate that this is a request for a licensed version. After that, you will receive a file, LicenseForCombCalc6Plus.lic, which you also need to put in the folder where the program is installed.
The license is valid for 1 year.