Power-Equilab is an advanced equity calculator from the famous Equilab developers. The program is designed to combine in one application the best features of other poker equity calculators and analytical poker tools. Unlike the free Equilab, Power-Equilab has an incredible amount of additional features, which cannot be described as part of this review.
The best solution to explore all the features of Power-Equilab, will be to use the trial version of the program, which in terms of functionality is no different from a paid license. The trial is valid for 2 weeks. Just download the program from the developer's site and from the moment of the first launch of the program the countdown of the two-week free use of Power Equilab will begin. Download Power Equilab.
- Equity calculations by spectres and sub-spectres;
- Selecting the range of hands, the choice of weight for the spectres/group of spectres;
- Built-in graphic labels and range calculator;
- Equity graphics for any street;
- Import spectres from other similar programs, as well as hand histories from all popular poker rooms;
- Base of over 20 of preset hand rankings and handranking editor;
- Create the hand playability profiles in the editor, and use them or ready-made profiles;
- The distribution of hand strength on unknown flops;
- Built-in equity coach for all streets;
- Scenario analyzer: calculate the equity of possible cards on the following streets;
- The ability to export analyzes/graphs and their publication at many popular forums.
Equity Trainer: The program gives you different situations where you have to determine the equity of your hand/range against the opponent's range. You can choose the type of game - limit/no limit hold'em, tournaments or cash; and also different situations - blind on the blind or heads-up etc:
Profile of hands playability: you can set the strength of playability for each hand or use the pre-installed settings for different situations, for example - playability of hands in position/without position. Playability can be set both in equity offset and or % of equity realization.
Poker Mathematics: an interesting feature, thanks to which you can save a lot of time. Calculate pot odds on any street; find out how often for a given pocket hand the overcards on the flop/turn/river will come; how often an opponent in the blinds must surrender at different betsizings of your open-raise and much more, you can find out in this rather unique section of Power-Equilab.
Hands strength distribution on unknown flops: Power-Equilab calculates how a given spectre hits into a random flop (the average of all possible flops). In this case, you can select the required hand strength and get all the data for all made hands and draws.
And many more...
To purchase a license, you will need to specify Machine-code at the checkout stage when you purchase from our shop. It can be found in the window that appears after you have a free period of use of Power-equilab:
A Power-Equilab license will entitle you to register Power-Equilab on two computers (You must be the owner of both computers. It is not permitted to share a license with other people. Both PC must be at the same location).